We are hiring! Please click on a description of the current openings below.
Eddyline Kayaks, a manufacturer of thermoformed plastic kayaks needs production workers. Be part of our team that transforms a sheet of plastic into a high quality, durable and beautiful kayak!
Working hours are 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Overtime, which may include weekends, may be required at times. Starting wage $12-13 hour DOE. Full time benefits include paid holidays/vacation/PTO and company-match retirement program. Advancement opportunities are available.
All production positions require the ability to:
- Work quickly and steadily as part of a team or individually
- Be punctual and reliable
- Perform repetitive assembly work of small and large parts to a high standard of quality
- Use common hand, power and pneumatic tools
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment and follow safety rules
- Follow directions
- Understand, speak and read English
- Walk, stand, bend, reach and stoop throughout an 8+ hour shift
- Repeatedly and repetitively lift, pull, push and carry up to 60 pounds without assistance
- See fine detail at a close range
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to include safety glasses, respirators, hearing protection, gloves or other equipment as required
A background check is required.
Please send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone, fax, or in-person applicants, please.