HIRING PRODUCTION WORKERS
Small locally-owned manufacturer of thermoformed plastic kayaks needs production workers. Positions immediately available with our team that transforms a sheet of plastic into a high quality, durable and beautiful kayak!
Working hours are 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Overtime, which may include weekends, may be required at times. Starting wage $12-14 hour DOE. Full time benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off, and company match SIMPLE IRA. Advancement opportunities are available.
All production positions require the ability to:
• Work quickly and steadily as part of a team or individually
• Be punctual and reliable
• Perform repetitive assembly work of small and large parts to a high standard of quality
• Use common hand, power and pneumatic tools
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment and follow safety rules
• Follow directions
• Understand, speak and read basic English
• Walk, stand, bend, reach and stoop throughout an 8+ hour shift
• Repeatedly and repetitively lift, pull, push and carry up to 60 pounds without assistance
• See fine detail at a close range
• Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to include safety glasses, respirators, hearing protection, gloves or other equipment as required A background check is required.
Please send a resume to email@example.com or apply online at eddyline.com. No phone, fax, or in-person applicants, please.